Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

For Labor Day we went up to Whidbey Island to celebrate with Jami's family and a bunch of friends. Here are a few pictures from our fun weekend.


It sure is windy on the ferry!


Checking out the scenery


My parents let me practice my driving while we were on the ferry. It was FUN!


Mommy with Jami, Elaine and Susie and their kids


My family at sunset at the beach


Here are a few more photos from the past few weeks:


Riley is my FAVORITE thing to play with!


Me and Mommy


My first taste of "real" food (rice cereal)....I didn't really like it so most of it ended up down my chin


After the rice cereal ordeal I decided to drink the rest of my dinner


For dessert I ate my toes


Aaaaahhhh....that was tasty! :)


Yo G, whazzup?


Daddy put a flower in my hair - don't I look cute?


I've figured out how to scoot my bumbo over to things so I decided to pull out some cookbooks


This is how I take all my naps - posing :)

No comments: