Sunday, March 23, 2008

ONE!

Today I turned the big 0-1! I had a great time celebrating this weekend with my parents and Nana's side of the family! We got to celebrate my birthday as well as Mommy's, Nana's and Great Grandma Stacey's birthdays too. AND it was Easter! Its been a lot of celebrating!


Opening my first birthday gift from Mommy and Daddy


Cool a puzzle!


Fun tunnels to play in!


Enjoying the tunnels with Daddy


I had so much fun crawling around in the tunnels - I thought I'd check out the box it came in


The four birthday girls


Sitting with Papa enjoying my sugar Easter egg


Surveying the gifts...hmmmmmm....where to start?


My fun catepillar from Nana and Papa


This is great!


Showing Great Grandpa Stacey my birthday balloon and presents


Wheeeeeee! Ballooooooons!


Hunting for Easter eggs


The hunt continues


Putting my eggs into my "basket"


Checking out the neighborhood park


The swing was ok....


But the slide was GREAT fun! I kept wanting to go down again and again and again and again!

1 comment:

mommy23 said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey! Looking forward to celebrating with you next weekend. Congrats to your parents for surviving their first year of parenthood!! ;)
Jami