Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm TWO!


I am a big girl now! I am two years old today! I sure had a fun weekend celebrating! Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts!


On Friday I got this great bunch of balloons and teddy bear from Grandma and Grandpa!


Then I got to help Mommy frost my cupcakes and lick the knife!


Getting ready to blow out my candle


Mmmmmmmm....frosting!


Opening my presents with all my friends helping


Testing out a couple of my new gifts


Today was also my friend Matt's birthday so we went over to celebrate with him. We got to lick some of the frosting off the cake before it was cut :) Yum!!


Great Grandma Simon sent me a cool backpack and books for my birthday - as you can see I had a good time opening them!

1 comment:

mommy23 said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey! Love the video's! See you at my party next weekend - where I can say MINE to everything that I open! ;)
Claire