Saturday, April 11, 2009

Third Trimester!

I have officially hit the third trimester (28 weeks) and am feeling pretty good overall. I definitely feel huge - especially when I look at pictures of myself from this pregnancy vs with Kelsey. Kelsey has suddenly decided she has a baby in her tummy which is pretty cute. She likes to talk about it a lot now. For her birthday she received a Big Sister book which has become one of her favorites. Hopefully she'll enjoy being a big sister as much as she enjoys reading about it!


Currently at 28 weeks


With Kelsey at 29 weeks

2 comments:

The Collins Clan said...

Big, schmig.. you look so great! Kelsey, too - does she know what she's having yet? ;)

mommy23 said...

You are not looking TOO different in those pics. Def. bigger, but not as dramatic as the last set of pics. :) Not too much longer before baby girl #2 is here!