Friday, July 3, 2009

Big Sister!

Yesterday my little sister, Josephine (Josie) Sun, was born! She arrived after 8 hours of labor and weighs in at 7lbs 10oz and is 20.67 inches long. It has been fun having her around and I love giving her lots of loves and tickles! Here are a few photos from her "birth"day and first day home.


Already imitating her big sister by sticking her tongue out :)


First bath


With daddy


Josie's first visitor, Jami


Before I went to visit my new sister I took a nap and dreamt of what it'll be like as a big sister


Our good friend Susie watched me while Mommy and Daddy were at the hospital and then brought me for a visit


Visiting with Mommy


Showing off my Big Sister bracelet


First family photo


All ready to head home!


Sisters!


Giving loves

1 comment:

mommy23 said...

So cute! Love all the pics.. the one of Kelsey sleeping is the greatest!! Stacey, you just look amazing! Can't wait to see you all again.