Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quiet Time

Kelsey has decided to give up napping lately and so we've started quiet time where she is to play quietly up in her room. Every day she tells me she doesn't need a nap and that she's not tired. So I tell her she has to still do quiet time and she can just play or read. Typically she plays for about 30 minutes and then she sits at the top of the stairs calling to come down. After about 20 minutes she usually passes out for a good hour long nap.



On days when she refuses to do quiet time or any sort of a nap this is what our days look like....



Ahhhh....toddlerhood...its rough! :)

3 comments:

mommy23 said...

LOVE it! You'll laugh some day... I promise! ;)

Danielle said...

I have pictures like this of Thatcher at that age...he even thinks its funny now!

The Doehne Family said...

Oh Stacey...that picture is priceless!