A day in the life of Kelsey, Josie, Chuck, and Stacey
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
The Park
With our house on the market we've typically been going for drives when people come over for a showing. But this particular day it was quite warm so we took Kona for a walk over to the park. Both girls had a grand time on the swings! And Kelsey learned firsthand that its always safer to push from behind ;)
Stacey - that video is so adorable! So much fun to see their sister bond developing...and I didn't realize you guys had the house on the market...so you're really serious!??? Good luck - I hope you find the perfect place and your home sells quickly.
2 comments:
Stacey - that video is so adorable! So much fun to see their sister bond developing...and I didn't realize you guys had the house on the market...so you're really serious!??? Good luck - I hope you find the perfect place and your home sells quickly.
I agree - such an adorable video!
Post a Comment