







First Day of School - Kelsey is in her last year of preschool - sniff sniff! She has switched to Heritage Christian Academy this year and has been loving every minute of it!



Bellingham 1/2 - I signed up for my second 1/2 marathon of the year. I loved the Bellingham one as it was a gorgeous course to run. Though I could have done without the high winds near the end! I'll definitely be doing this one again!
Pearl Jam - Right after my 1/2 marathon, Stacy and I drove up to Vancouver to see Pearl Jam perform. While it made for an exhausting weekend it sure was a blast!
Preschool Skate Night - Kelsey's preschool went roller skating and it was so much fun! The girls both had a blast and were actually quite good for their first time!


This video is from Kelsey's first pair of skates. They had tightened her wheels so much she was basically walking. It was much more entertaining to watch her try to skate once her wheels were a little more rolly :)
1 comment:
My kids are obsessed with bunk beds too! It was fun to see the pictures and videos of roller skating. I have always wondered how the kids would do.
Post a Comment